Tuesday 7 May 2013

'Me' Time (Part 2)

On the second day of my mini-break, I thought I'd make the most of the weather and potter around my home town of Stratford-on-Avon. If you've never visited, you should...but try to avoid school breaks or Bank Holidays, unless you like crowds ;)
After mooching around the old part of town I made my way back to the main shopping area. On the way, I checked Twitter on my phone and found out that I'd won the latest Skwigly competition :) The prize was a book, 'The Art of Short Films 1'. I was so chuffed I stopped at the nearest cafe and treated myself to a pot of tea and a slice of lemon drizzle cake...who said I wasn't rock'n'roll? ;)
Anyway, if you're at all interested in the book, there's a review here, on the Skwigly site...
http://www.skwigly.co.uk/book-review-the-art-of-short-films-1/
Back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment